Saturday, February 23, 2013

Daisy May here

Hello friends! Daisy again.
                                          I thought for this post I would put a posy (posy means in this case a photo I posed for, it's a new thing) of myself .    
            
            Ani, one of the humans, took this posy of me. I was so tired I didn't notice. Being a dog is very hard work I must say! 
                                                 I'm having a cup of very delicious tea.
                          Today the humans had their piano teacher over! She gave me a lesson and now I know how to play the piano. I will have to post a posy of me playing.

       Well, must go my lovely readers, time for some more tea.

P.S.
I do love tea!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Daisy,
    I'm so glad you like drinking tea with us. I'm going to have to make you some of my delicious chai tea sometime. It's really quite super. Can't wait for your next post Daisy Dear!

    Love,
    Lizard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am counting the seconds till tea time Lizard!

    Sincerely,
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you so much Daisy! I hope you are just having a GREAT time at the cousins :) They are quite special people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you dear Amanda, too. :)
      Maybe the next time you come to your cousins I will be here then and we could have tea together!

      Sincerely,
      Daisy

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting a posy. But it makes us miss you more. It is good you are getting some nap time in. I will have to learn the recipe for that tea you like. I really thought coffee with cream and sugar would be your treat. We are getting along fine but the dad in your life had a bout of flu. He is over it now. It went through our hosts then dad. So far I am fine. It was 80 here yesterday. No snow so I am glad you are experiencing it as you can handle it and we don't have to. Have a great time. See you in a couple weeks. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you too pets!
    I'm glad Father is better now.

    It is 80 degrees there! It's like 20 here.

    I am counting the days till you come to get me. :) Oh, and today I am going to make cookies with Ani and Lizard!

    Sincerely,
    Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy,

      Thanks for the great cookies and thanks for teaching Lizard how to bake them up extra special. Look forward to the smoothered mushrooms, and scallops you have planned for tonight. Who knew you were such a good cook? You'll have to fix up a mess for my Mom and Dad someday.

      Delete