Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photos of My Tea Time

Good day readers!
  Today I will post some photos of what I have been doing today. :)
                       
                              In this photo I am looking at the chai tea Lizard was making me...scrumptious! 
                                       Here I am asking for a scone to go with the tea.
                                         That's me dancing. Some people say I am rather good at it.
Another one of my dance moves. 
That's Meg. She's one of my friends/family.
That's me smiling at the camera. 

                                        Well must go and play the card game "War", but before I go here is a photo of me at Easter.
                                                   I just found an Easter egg.
                                  
                      Sincerely,
                       Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just figured out why you like tea so much--cause after all you are a are a Britain-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those who are taking care of you really take good pictures. I can never get you to look at the camera. I just bet there is a sweet cup of tea being held right beside the camera or a good juicy piece of meat. Am I right? Tell Scott I am really enjoying clips about you. Britain-y! that explains everything. Love and Hugs, Mother Pet

    ReplyDelete